A Message From Cook County Sheriff’s Office
- If you are struggling to afford food, please visit the Greater Chicago Food Depository’s website www.chicagosfoodbank.org and click Find Food. You may also call them during regular business hours to be directed to your local food pantry: (773) 247-3663.
- If you are looking for COVID-19 testing sites, please call the Cook County Department of Public Health hotline at (708) 633-3319.
- If you or a loved one is experiencing domestic violence, please call the Illinois Domestic Violence Hotline for crisis intervention and referrals to emergency housing and support services: (877) 863-6338.
- If you are looking for services for seniors in suburban Cook County, please call (708) 383-0258 or visit http://www.ageoptions.org/. Otherwise, please call the Illinois Department on Aging Senior HelpLine at 1-800-252-8966.
- If a friend or loved one requires an emergency well-being check, please immediately call 9-1-1.
- For all emergency situations, please call 9-1-1.